Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Aaron Fisher talks upcoming bout with Harris Norwood at Friday Night Fights


Aaron Fisher is set to return to action this Friday at Friday Night Fights in New York against Harris Norwood. Fisher has spent the past few years focusing on teaching, but is now set to return to action. Fisher kindly took some time from his schedule to answer a few questions for Muay Thai Authority about his upcoming bout with Norwood.

All of the action goes down this Friday at the Broad Street Ballroom in New York.

MTA: Aaron you are set to fight Harris Norwood at Friday Night Fights on May 10th. How has training been going?

Aaron: Training has been good. I'm training hard and my weight is on point.

MTA: How familiar are you with Harris as a fighter?

Aaron: I'm not too familiar with him but I know he's fought a couple guys I know here in New York.

MTA: You haven't competed in quite some time, why the layoff?

Aaron: I was focusing on teaching and building my gyms.

MTA: Are you worried about ring rust at all?

Aaron: I'm not really worried about that because I've been sparring and training with lots of other active pros. Some of our sparring sessions are as hard as fights!

MTA: Where do you feel your strengths will lie in this fight?

Aaron: My cardio is really good right now and I'm hungry to fight.

MTA: Do you plan on continuing to stay active as after this fight?

Aaron:
I'd like to continue to fight after this one. I feel good and I've got great training partners so there's no real reason to stop.

MTA: For fight fans not familiar with you what can they expect to see in the ring on May 10th?

Aaron: I like to show what good muay Thai is. I don't like to be sloppy so expect to see clean techniques.

MTA: Any prediction for your fight with Harris?

Aaron: My prediction is PAIN! haha.

MTA: Any words for your supporters?

Aaron: Thanks to Sean Hinds, Jason Strout, Chris Kwiatkowski, and Kings Thai Boxing NYC
Muay Thai Authority Muay Thai and Kickboxing News Site

Bringing you the latest in Muay Thai and Kickboxing news.

No comments:

Post a Comment