Thursday, December 5, 2013

10 Facts with Chris Kwiatkowski


New York’s Chris Kwiatkowski is up next in our 10 facts segment. The man known as the “Polish Punisher” has made his rounds around the world fighting and has become a fan favorite in his home state. Known for his never back down attitude and move forward style, Chris will be stepping back in the ring on December 13, 2013 to take on Omar Vega at the Friday Night Fights season finale.

Now let’s get on with the facts, Chris is definitely someone you can call an interesting person and a world traveler. From Wall Street to the ring he has had a unique journey in the fight game.

1. I am rather superstitious. I’ve worn the same underwear (for 8 years) on fight night that I wore since I fought in Thailand in 2004 (won by KO). I recently threw them out because the elastic no longer worked.

2. I got drunk for the first time when I was 12 years old.

3. I grew up in the punk rock hardcore scene & used to sport a narrow punk rock Mohawk.

4. My mother threw me out of the house for sporting that Mohawk. So I lived with my father for awhile.


5. I’ve travelled to 49 different countries.

6. I went to Catholic High School & Grammar School, where I played the saxophone.

7. I used to work on Wall Street for 10 years, now I‘m in real estate development building towers in Manhattan.

8. I drank 150 beers at McSorley’s Ale House to celebrate the 150th Anniversary of the bar with 5 of my equally stupid friends.

9. I was captain of the track & field team at NYU, & held a couple of university records for 10 years.

10. I took circus class at NYU. So I know how to tight rope, juggle between two people, trapeze… you name it.
Muay Thai Authority Muay Thai and Kickboxing News Site

Bringing you the latest in Muay Thai and Kickboxing news.

No comments:

Post a Comment