Thursday, September 27, 2012

Anthony Castrejon talks upcoming fight against Andy Singh at Lion Fight Muay Thai 7



Anthony Castrejon will be returning to action on October 13th at Lion Fight Muay Thai 7. Castrejon will be taking on New York’s Andy Singh; the bout will be Castrejon’s first since his knockout of Francisco Barragan back in March. Ready to get back in the ring and let his fist and feet fly, Castrejon took some time form his training to answer a few questions for Muay Thai Authority.

MTA: Anthony you have a fight with Andy Singh coming up at Lion Fight Muay Thai 7, how has training been going for this fight?

Anthony: Training has been better then ever I'm training full time again for this.

MTA:
Is there anything you are doing different this training camp as opposed to previous ones?

Anthony: Yeah I'm training twice a day for this

MTA: How familiar are you with Andy as a fighter?

Anthony: Not really familiar at all about him but he is a east cost guy and he lost to Eric Ruiz that's about all I know.

MTA: Who has been helping you prepare for this fight? One Kick's where you train has some good fighters training there.

Anthony: Nick Blomgren, Lookchang are always there to help me and we have a lot of fighters there to help from Scotty Ray Leffler, the Njokuani Brothers, Dewey Cooper. Josh Shepard getting ready for the same night as me and Genesis Bravo. She’s around the same height as him. We have a lot of up and comers as well to work with.
MTA: You haven't fought since March, was that layoff too long for your liking?
Anthony: Yeah it was way to long I don't plan on doing that again.
MTA: Anything planned for after the Singh fight?

Anthony: To take a few days off then back in the gym to find a fight.

MTA: Can we get your prediction for the fight with Andy?

Anthony: You guys should know my predictions are always the same lol I plan on getting a KO.

MTA: Who would you like to fight after your bout with Andy?

Anthony: I'm not too picky ill fight who ever is put in front of me.

MTA: Any words for your supporters?

Anthony: I would like to thank everyone that's supports me and what I do. It means a lot to have all my fans there with me when I'm in the ring, it really hypes me up. And I plan on putting on a show for everyone so be ready don't blink.
Muay Thai Authority Muay Thai and Kickboxing News Site

Bringing you the latest in Muay Thai and Kickboxing news.

No comments:

Post a Comment