Sunday, October 28, 2012

Albert Kraus talks upcoming Glory Final 8 and bout with Sanny Dahlbeck


Albert Kraus has been in the fight game for 15 years and has fought some of the best in the world. On November 3rd he will enter the Glory Final 8 to face Sanny Dahlbeck in his first bout of the night. Potential matches with the likes of Giorgio Petrosyan, Robin van Roosmalen, Tim Thomas, or the likes of Ky Hollenbeck will await him if his defeats Dalhbeck. Kraus was kind enough to answer a few questions about the final 8. He addresses how hard he has trained and that despite losing to Petrosyan for a second time a few years back, he feels he won and if he faces him again that he could win.

MTA: Albert you are fighting Sannny Dahlbeck in the Final 8. How familiar are you with Sanny and what do you think of his fighting style?

Albert: I know he has Thai style I always feel confident to fight with this style.

MTA: How has training been going for the Final 8, and has anything different been done from your previous fights?

Albert: I trained really hard for 8 or 9 weeks normal I only train hard for 3 or 4 weeks.

MTA:
You have lost to Petrosyan twice before, how important is it to you to be able to get another fight with him?

Albert: I’m still sure that I had to win the last fight with him so this time I will do it again.

MTA: If you could face anyone in the tournament final, who would you want to fight?

 
Albert: For me it's no problem let the best man win.

MTA:
Who do you see as the tournament favorite at this point?

Albert: In à tournament you need also à little bit luck but we will see how it will be.

MTA:
Can we get a prediction for your fight with Sanny?

 
Albert: I trained very hard and I go to Rome to win and I’ll give everything the 3rd so we will see how it will end.
Muay Thai Authority Muay Thai and Kickboxing News Site

Bringing you the latest in Muay Thai and Kickboxing news.

No comments:

Post a Comment