Friday, October 5, 2012

Andy Singh talks about his upcoming fight against Anthony Castrejon at Lion Fight Muay Thai 7


Andy Singh will be fighting against Anthony Castrejon at Lion Fight Muay Thai 7 (@LFPLasVegas). The New York based fighter will look to leave and impression with west coast Muay Thai fans as he fights for the first time in his pro career in Las Vegas. Singh was kind enough to take a break from his schedule and answer a few questions for Muay Thai Authority about the upcoming fight.

MTA: Andy you have a big fight in Vegas coming up against Anthony Castrejon, how has training been going for this fight?

Andy: Training for this fight has been going well. I feel good, I recently came back from Thailand and it was the best experience that I have had. Training there was serious and different from what I am used to. I recently fought at the "Battle at the Bally’s" with Take-on Productions, so I'm active.

MTA: How familiar are you with Anthony as a fighter?

Andy: I'm not too familiar with Anthony as a fighter considering he is from the west coast and I haven't fought anyone from there. I know he is a lefty and he is a good match up for me.

MTA: Where do you feel you will have the advantage in this fight?

Andy: My advantage will go towards experience. I have been training in the Art for over 12 years and started young as a fighter so I will use what I know as well as new tricks I've picked up.

MTA: You are both early in your pro career, how important is this fight for you?

Andy: This is one of my biggest fights and I'm ready.

MTA: Can we get a prediction for the fight with Anthony?

Andy: It's going to be a good fight and that’s all I can say. Much respect to Anthony and I'm happy to have the opportunity.

MTA: West coast fans might not be too familiar with you, what can they expect to see when you step in the ring?

Andy: As far as fighting in the West coast I am excited to showcase my talent and meeting some talented fighters as well.

MTA: You recently helped organize
Battle of the Pros in New York, promoting something that will be in your future?

Andy: Yes the "Battle of the Pros" was a great event and I will be involved in future events and well as fighting.

MTA: Any words for your supporters?

Andy: All my fans and supporters I appreciate all the love and thanks for following me. I love what I do and I will always support the Muay Thai Art.  Thanks for the continued support and we are going all the way.

Muay Thai Authority Muay Thai and Kickboxing News Site

Bringing you the latest in Muay Thai and Kickboxing news.

No comments:

Post a Comment